IE-CLHS 1T14

This blog is not only IE7 still can view it!!This blog is all contains IT. Come On and join us to be Hi-Tech!!


Welcome!!

Written by GenYong on 9:27 PM

This is another achievement of blog by GenYong!!
Thanks for all ppl support us!!
Now we will try to bring an IT life of CLHS 1T14!!
This blog will let you know about the latest information technology!!
Now the time was not same as last time ready!!
Now a day if no computer or internet, ppl will say you "outdate"!!
I agree this!!
So that now i will blogging with you by IT style!!
I will improve soon!!
Thanks for support!!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Welcome!! ”

My photo
A blogger who study in Chung Ling High School. Sorry if my grammar mistake appears. I am still learning English. Sorry if any inconvenience. Thank you.
Google